|2||St. Vincent's Church|
Description: St. Vincent's Church, located in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, was completed and dedicated in 1876. Throughout it's history the church has been a Vincentian parish, whose pastors are members of the Congregation of the Mission. The records in this collection are organized into nine series: Historical, Administrative, Financial, Announcements, Societies, St. Vincent's Convent, St. Vincent's School, Photographs, and Artifacts and Memorabilia.
Restrictions: In library use only