The Vincentian Academic Archives contain the academic records of the following closed institutions:
- Saint Mary's of the Barrens Seminary, Perryville, Missouri
- Saint Vincent's College, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Saint Vincent de Paul Seminary, Lemont, Illinois
- DeAndreis Seminary and Institute of Theology, Lemont, Illinois
- Saint Vincent de Paul Seminary, Beaumont, Texas
- Saint Thomas Seminary College, Denver, Colorado
- Saint Thomas Theological Seminary, Denver, Colorado
- Saint Vincent de Paul Seminary, Montebello, California
These academic records can be accessed by contacting Father Ed Udovic, C.M., of the Vincentian Academic Archives,
2233 N. Kenmore Ave.,
Chicago, IL 60614.
Phone: (312) 362-8042. Fax: (312) 362-6606. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcript copies can be released only at the written request of, or with the written permission of, the former student in question. Other types of directory information relating to a student such as the student´s name, address, telephone listing, date and place of birth, major field of study, participation in officially recognized activities and sports, dates of attendance, degrees and awards received and the most recent previous educational agency or institution attended by the student can be accessed by addressing the Academic Archivist.
Explore DePaul's history with our extensive holdings of University records.
Special Collections contains over 21,000 volumes with unique or rare content, format, or subject focus.
Access DePaul's holdings of institutional and organizational records and personal papers by collection name or subject.
The archival collections of the Western Province of the Congregation of the Mission, administered by DePaul University.