1. Log into your ILLiad account.
2. In the column to the left under View, choose “View / Renew Checked Out Items”.
3. To choose the item you would like to renew, click on the transaction number in the list.
4. Click “Renew Request” at the top of the screen.
5. The new due date displayed is ONLY your request; the lending library has the right to deny the renewal. You will receive a separate email letting you know the new due date if the request is approved.
Please note: Interlibrary loan materials are not intended for long-term use. If you need a book for longer than 4 weeks, please consider purchasing it or suggest it for purchase for the DePaul Libraries.