If you received a Retry, you'll need to make corrections in the online workshop. Follow these steps:
- Access your workshop at: https://www.itd.depaul.edu/auth/login.asp?prevURL=/InstructionBuilder/
- Sign in with your campus connection ID and password, then click on the link to the workshop under Current Workshops.
- Once you are back in the workshop, go to the Final Review page. It will show you all of your answers and the grader's feedback on each one. You only have to fix the ones marked with a red X, but please read the grader's comments on all of the answers as the grader has provided useful feedback for both the correct and incorrect answers.
- To change an answer on an assignment, click on the Edit link. That will allow you to make corrections to that assignment. Note! Be sure to click NEXT when you have revised your answers.
- When you have finished making your corrections, go to the end and click on the FINISH button. That will send your corrections back to the grader.
If you have questions about your workshop, you can contact your librarian grader by selecting the Email Grader link, which you will see in the top right corner of the screen once you have logged into the workshop system.